Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday Night Sew In

Got quite a few things done or advanced!

Finished the 2 pillows that match our new quilt on our bed:

 

I LOVE the material that is on the back:

Nice, cosy flannel!

Also advanced the twin quilt for our niece:

 

One more border to go!

I also added to my Anniversay quilt (for hubby and I)- also one I want to put in the Orange County Fair next year:

17 squares done, 19 more to go!

 
Finished a cute cosmetic bag!
Finished sewing down the binding on the reversible Tablerunner for a coworker:
 
Tomorrow I will ever putting last boarder on twins quilt and making some bibs and burp cloths to go with the quilts!

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. You are buzzing....congrats on all of your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy quilter. LOVE your INDIGO bits sew into your Tumbler pillows!! Hooray for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great projects! I love the satisfaction of immediate finishes on smaller projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure got a lot done. The twin quilts are so colorful. I love the pillows too. I especially like the table runner. Is it your own design? I want to make one for my daughter and that looks pretty easy. By the way, my RSC15 post at place 12 works fine. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy with all those projects. The table runner is a lovely Hallowe'en treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My you have been busy. Congratulations on your finishes and progress on the others.

    ReplyDelete