Sunday, January 4, 2015

On the Design Wall

 

Project I didn't even remember I started---- downside-no more material left to enlarge-will have to create large borders-and maybe some vines and leaves! Nice to have a quilt for no reason just hanging around, waiting for a purple/green lover to claim!

This is now in one piece-ordered matching border fabric BEFORE the first of the year, as my New Year's resolution is to use up a lot of my stash and finish my UFOs (unfinished objects)-can you believe I have 27 projects started and not finished-YIKES!

 

And hanging on top of those two is this Tshirt quilt I am determined to finish this week! It is for a friend of my sister's and I have been procrastinating getting it done!

So soon, three out of the 27 will be done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment