Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Selling 13" Bailey Midarm and Frame

I am selling my Grace Frame and 13" Bailey midarm for $1500. If you are reading this and ready to quilt your own quilts (with NO basting required) then this is a great deal for you! I have used this machine for the last few years-every quilt on my blog has been quilted on this, easily, thus far! So if you live in Southern California (I live 15 minutes away from Disneyland), this may just be for you! Please reply here!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am the proud new owner of a 18" Babylock Crown Jewel II with the Momentum frame! If I hadn't got such a great deal (for the floor model) I could never have upgraded and would have stayed quilting with my beloved Bailey forever-this was rather an unexpected purchase, but I am so excited to use it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment